HIGH-TECH INNER MATERIALS
Innovation never sleeps
Magniflex commitment to research and the use of the high quality raw materials come together to create the ideal mattress for every need and type of comfort.
Memoform is the most anatomical of all the materials we use in production and is designed to react to the weight of the body and to adapt perfectly to any type of build. This characteristic generates a pleasant feeling of ease and lightness while a person is asleep and helps the spine relax.
How it’s made
Memoform is composed of high-density open cells that favor the passage of air inside the mattress. In addition, the unique micro-cellular structure of this material allows it to adapt to the pressure exerted by the body, supporting it properly and providing a remarkable benefit.
How it works
Memoform cancels out the pressure that the earth’s gravity exerts on both the body and the mattress, creating an area in zero gravity between the person’s body and the mattress. This material ensures consistent comfort that is not affected by changes in temperature, favoring the movements that occur during the sleep and thus guaranteeing a superior quality of rest in all seasons.
It adapts to the body while respecting it
The particular ability to adapt to a person’s build and ensuring that no pressure is applied to the body, favoring ideal blood circulation while you’re resting. Memoform is also avoiding any annoying pains during the night and when waking up in the morning, providing a remarkable sensation of comfort.
Magnigel Foam is the evolution of the first-generation gel, created in Magniflex’s labs after years of research and specific tests. It is the most breathable and flexible material on the market. Its high density makes it extraordinarily soft and comfortable, ensuring perfect support for the whole body. Magnigel Foam gives the mattress a feeling of freshness and softness, making you feel as though you are lying down on a cloud.
How it’s made
The internal 3D structure of Magnigel Foam has been designed to ensure an increased breathability and to stabilize the temperature of mattresses and pillows, which are always kept fresh and dry when in contact with the body, eliminating the possible formation of bacteria caused by perspiration.
How it works
Extensive testing has shown that Magnigel Foam is able to maintain a stabilized temperature throughout the mattress. In other words, it requires a longer time to warm up and less time to cool down, compared to other foams available on the market, thereby reducing the chances of being woken up during the night, due to a sudden change of temperature.
Greater breathability and freshness
The breathability levels of Magnigel Foam, when tested, have proven to be superior compared to traditional polyurethanes which means better air circulation and an increased sensation of freshness throughout the night.
- Magnifoam BreezeMagnifoam Breeze is a breathable foam that is highly resistant and non-deformable over time. It is available in two versions: Eliosoft Breeze, for a soft support, and Elioform Breeze, for a sturdier support. It is enriched with eucalyptus extract, which enhances the sensation of wellness and freshness. A sheer breeze of pleasure.
- Memoform HDMemoform HD is an innovative viscoelastic foam with a very high density that is exceptionally compact. It has a superior ability to adapt to the shape of the body and ensure an optimal spine posture. It is durable and its shelf-life is essentially unlimited, ensuring an unparalleled comfort typical for the most advanced products sought out by the most demanding customers.
- MagnifoamThis foam has a high-density micro-cellular structure. It offers optimal support, elasticity and breathability. Thanks to its different molecular composition, it is available in two versions: Magnifoam Eliosoft, which is softer, and Magnifoam Elioform, which is more rigid, to meet the need of every customer when it comes to quality of sleep.
ALL-NATURAL INNER MATERIALS
All the quality of nature
The clever use of the best natural materials is what makes Magniflex mattresses truly unique. The finest fibers are carefully selected and combined to achieve maximum comfort and support in every product line.
- Mallow FoamMallow has anti-inflammatory, calming and soothing properties. Which is why Magniflex has created a material that would enhance that effect, in essence creating a source of well-being for the nervous system. The layer with mallow extracts provides a soft, comfortable and relaxing support. The ultimate definition of comfort at your fingertips.
- EcogreenEcogreen is a techno-natural, flexible and orthopedic material. It contributes to the correct alignment of the shoulders, back and limbs. Its cellular composition based on water and essential oils promotes the passage of air and keeps the mattress cool and dry. If it could, your body would be sure to thank you for the sensation of wellness this material provides.
- GeomemoryGeomemory is an anatomical material enriched with extracts of Aloe Vera or Soy.It adapts to the shape of the body with supreme naturalness and provides independent support for the head, shoulders, torso, arms, pelvis and legs. Because your body is unique and deserves a special treatment.
The most advanced technology to provide superior quality rest
Magniflex is always looking for solutions that improve the quality of sleep. Technical fabrics are tear-resistant and have anti-crease and anti-static properties. Synthetic technological fibers and mixed fibers guarantee maximum breathability.
OUTLAST® is a thermoregulatory fabric that was originally applied to the astronauts’ space suits. The technology enclosed inside employs phase change materials. That is, inside there are millions of spheres made with a special wax that melts at a temperature of 36 degrees. As soon as the body temperature starts to grow, the technology goes into action, absorbing the excess heat. When the temperature starts to fall, the balls inside the material start to consolidate and releases the accumulated heat. Thus the ideal temperature remains constant and increases the regularity of your sleep.
COOLMAX® uses an innovative fiber capable of dissipating moisture. This technology guarantees 20% more breathable surfaces than the traditional fibers and, at the same time, retains 50% less moisture. It is a soft, light and breathable fabric, able to monitor and regulate both skin temperature and body hydration. COOLMAX® dries faster than other materials, maintaining high comfort, thanks to the feeling of dry and fresh skin.
Even nature can be turned into a woven fabric
The fabrics of this line are processed with natural fibers that offer real health benefits. Each of them is breathable and hypoallergenic and guarantees the non-toxicity and hygiene of the products. The use of natural substances and vegetable fibers is controlled by the rules that certify the quality of the products and respect for the environment during the extraction and processing phases.
- Silver fiberThe silver fiber cover is a material with numerous beneficial properties and its use in the manufacture of a fabric guarantees exceptional antibacterial, thermal and breathable characteristics.
- Bamboo fiberThe extraordinary characteristic of bamboo fiber is its ability to absorb moisture. The structure, in fact, is entirely covered with micro-cracks that ensure great ventilation properties, thus ensuring a rest that is always fresh and dry. Moreover, it boasts an excellent resistance over time.
- WoodObtained from a refined mix of timbers, it is a pure cellulose, ecological and healthy yarn. It stands out for its pleasant softness and for its thermoregulating, breathable and anti-odor characteristics.